With its wide array of items on the menu, fast service, and tasty hygienic food, McDonald’s has managed to steal hearts across continents. The fast food chain has over 38000 outlets worldwide and is one of the most popular names in the field of comfort foods.
McDonald’s has many 24-hour open outlets where diners can satisfy their food cravings at any time throughout the day. These are perfect for people working the graveyard shift and who wish to grab a bite during their break.
The fast food chain used to have a wide offering of food items that could be availed during the night. However, recently the restaurant chain has decided to scrap some of the items in its midnight menu.
Also Read: When did Mcdonalds remove all day breakfast?
The midnight menu can be had at McDonald’s from 12 AM to 5 AM. This article discusses the items that can be enjoyed by food lovers during that time.
- Burgers: burgers make for a filling meal in the middle of the night. The most popular options in burgers are the Big Mac and the Quarter Pound Burgers containing cheese and bacon. They can be enjoyed with McDonald’s signature sauce. You can also choose your desired toppings such as onions, cheese, lettuce, or pickles.
- Fries and sides: The crispy fries enhance any meal. They are satiating, yummy, and affordable. What more can a food lover want?
Though some side items were removed from the menu, still you have a lot to choose from when it comes to a midnight meal. Presently you can order Fruit n’ Parfait, Slushies, Strawberry yogurt, and Apple Slices on your late-night food venture.
- Chicken McNuggets: These come in packs of 4, 6, 10, 20, or 50. They are said to be made from preservative-free meat and do not contain any artificial flavors. These crunchy treats are a must-have for any meat lover.
- Happy Meals: This world-famous kid’s menu has brought smiles to millions of children worldwide. You can order a hamburger or a portion of chicken nuggets having 4 to 6 pieces. You can also have a small order of fries, yogurt, milk, apple slices, or juice to gulp down your food.
- Sweet dishes: no meal is complete without the creamy goodness of a dessert. Those of you who have a sweet tooth shall not be disappointed since McDonald’s has kept a variety of shakes and sundaes on the menu. You can also have a McFlurry or a Kiddie Cone if you want.
- McCafe and beverages: Staying alert at 2 AM at night requires that caffeine boost. You can grab that delicious cup of Cappuccino or Caramel Latte to keep you awake through your night shift.